ISA+ means information-security-analysis and is a product of the Bavarian security-cluster e.V. to address the topic of information-security in small and medium-sized companies.
The ISA+ additional module step into the production has been further developed with the cooperation of the Bavarian IT-Security cluster e.V. and the network I2P Innovative IT for production as a standard solution for small and medium-sized producing companies (SMEs).
- Easy to get started with information security.
- Identification of requirements with regard to information security.
- Accessible explanation of need for information security.
- Accomplishment with reasonable expense for manufacturing companies.
- Establishment of a minimum of IT-Security in small and medium-sized producing companies.
- The management or other entrusted persons will be able to do the demand analysis by their own without deep technological know-how, after a one-day seminar.
- Questionnaire, adapted to the companies’ requirements.
- Specific recommendations, which provide added value for the company, are highlighted.
- The questionnaire ISA+ includes 50 questions, the ISA+ additional module step into the production includes 32 questions (16 organizational and 16 technical problems or threats, status as of August 2015)
- Solutions, that contain measures and its implementation, are demonstrated for every question.
- Maturity models, that show the current state of the company, are defined.
- Underlying guidelines: VDI/VDE 2182 und ICE 62443 – part 3
We are currently searching for pilot companies, that will implement ISA+ additional module step into the production by means of a requirement analysis in their company!